Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire DevOps Engineer at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you would be responsible for configuration, development and integration of CI/CD processes and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Configuration, development and integration of CI/CD processes,
- Continuous development and optimization of existing CI/CD processes,
- Close cooperation with developers, testers and IT in the context of CI/CD,
- Configuring and maintaining build environments in the CI/CD process (with IT support),
- Writing auxiliary and CI/CD build scripts for our games and tools,
- Monitoring and maintaining development and production environments,
- Knowledge sharing.
- Proficiency in scripting programming (bash, python),
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery and release engineering,
- Experience with docker containers (including docker images creation) and docker orchestrators (Kubernetes),
- Experience with AWS (serverless, automation, EKS).
- Knowledge of ‘Infrastructure as a code’ and ‘Configuration as a code’ concepts,
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins),
- Experience with control systems – GIT,
- Good knowledge of Linux,
- Ability to assess and execute tasks in a timely fashion.
- Experience with other programming languages (Lua, Java, Kotlin)
- Experience in Rancher deployment tool,
- Experience with build tools and tools supporting the build process (sbt, Gradle, npm,
- Visual Studio, XCode, Cygwin).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: