Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Game Designer (m/f/d)
We are looking to hire a Senior Game Designer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on delivering the game vision and inspire the game team through progressive, creative design and leadership. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Deliver the game vision as set by the Lead Designer and Product Owner.
- Manage and maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through the entire project life cycle.
- Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Coordinate with Product Manager to balance game resources and economy within the core, social meta-game, and monetization model.
- Retain original IP’s core brand values and game experience within the service at all times.
- Communicate game design clearly and concisely with the team and throughout the studio.
- Inspire the game team through progressive, creative design and leadership.
- Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
- Iterate designs based on internal/external playtests, game metrics, team input, and community feedback.
- Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and emerging platforms.
- 4 – 6+ years of experience in mobile game design
- Designed and developed major game systems for at least one shipped mobile title
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Experience maintaining economies in Excel or similar spreadsheet tools
- Experience iterating on live features based on player feedback and telemetry data
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: