Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Junior Lawyer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be supporting the Legal Department in relation to various pieces of work, projects, initiatives, and processes. We do offer great learning and development. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Strong organization and planning skills, this is a busy role with a large volume of work
- Experience working in a legal costing or legal environment
- Experience maintaining a contract database
- Law degree
- Legal practice experience with a broad knowledge of a variety of legal arrangements
- Excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality work under strict time constraints
- Prioritize daily workloads to ensure key priorities are met
- Assisting team of Solicitors with the management/administration of cases
- To perform various administrative and legal tasks
- Provide efficient support
- To participate in various projects and build organizational knowledge
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: