Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Big Data Product Owner
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Big Data Product Owner at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you would be leading data projects/product lifecycle and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Lead data projects/product lifecycle: take part of defining product roadmap, become an expert understanding the data platform stakeholders (games teams, marketing team, supporting departments), gather stakeholders requirements, define product specifications, interface with the data R&D teams, finalize the delivery and launch innovative products,
Deliver top of the art data-oriented products, solutions and tools that are recognized as best in the big data and gaming industry,
- Translate/map business requirements into detailed functional and technical designs across all layers: analytical products, DB modeling, data insights, data infrastructure, environments, monitoring, reporting and much more,
- Lead, plan, prioritize and conduct ongoing project deliverables, goals and milestones based on Scrum methodology, serve also as a Scrum Product Owner,
- Contribute and impact on functional roadmap of Huuuge central Data and data related applications and tools,
- Involved in reviewing, approving and initiation of technical architecture, design decisions and technical innovations.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Data Product Owner / Product Manager in Data/Big-Data/BI/Analytics platforms.
- Experience and expertise in leading functional definition for Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration,
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL,
- Experience with ETL and data transformation design.
- Experience with agile development methodologies – writing user stories, managing sprint planning.
- Loves new challenges and is passionate about continually pushing himself and other team members to operational excellence.
- Fluent in English.
- Big-Data platform and technology,
- the gaming industry and/or online industry,
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, information systems engineering, industrial engineering).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: