Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Big Data QA Automation Engineer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Big Data QA Automation Engineer at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you would be responsible for planning, reviewing and executing QA activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer,
- 2+ years of experience as QA Automation engineer,
- Experienced in functionality testing of data analytics and BI systems,
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management),
- Experienced in planning and execution non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …),
- Experienced with SQL and databases (relational databases – must have; nosql databases – an advantage),
- Experience in Python and scripting languages,
- Passionate for data, BI and analytics,
- Fluent in English,
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
- Experience in big data environments and technologies,
- Experience in testing of games products or games data,
- Experience in UI testing framework (e.g. Selenium),
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Plan, review and execute quality assurance activities in our Big Data, BI and analytics platforms,
- Test complex functionality of our data analytics and BI platform (ETL layer, complex data manipulation and data retrieval over a huge amount of data, complex data models, data manipulation, complex source to target data manipulation, reports, dashboard and KPIs),
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Plan and execute games data integration testing (games features data modeling, source to target data manipulation),
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs,
- Testing automation development and automatic execution of tests.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: