Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Big Data Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Big Data Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you will be involved in lead design and development of core modules in the company central data & ML platform and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Responsible for development of core modules in our Big Data platform services and data-oriented applications and tools (resides on hundreds of servers; hosted in AWS; uses Spark Core/Streaming/SQL, Scala, Java, Python, Snowflake, Databricks, Presto, AngularJS, Kafka, Kubernetes, Tableau),
- Responsible for research, analysis and performing proof of concepts for new technologies, tools and design concepts,
- Involvement in technically mentoring other team members, code reviews, defining and maintaining high development standards,
- Lead technical designs, review and challenge technical design and architecture definitions,
- Contribute to high-standards development processes (unit testing and CI/CD oriented), and high standards deployment to production and production monitoring.
- 5+ years of experience working in Java/Scala/Python or other high-level programming language,
- Very strong designer and coder,
- Strong understanding in software architecture paradigms and design patterns (data-oriented programming, micro services, OOP),
- Experience in design and development of large scale distributed systems and distributed programming,
- Experience in Big Data and BI ecosystem – an advantage,
- Experience working with Linux OS systems and Bash scripting languages,
- Experienced with building scalable stream-processing and/or ETL batch processing – using solutions such as Spark/Spark Streaming,
- Strong SQL skills,
- Experience with NoSQL databases (such as HBase, Cassandra, MongoDBand Presto) and relational databases (such as MySQL and SQL Server),
- Fluent in English,
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related.
- Working with cloud service (AWS, GCP, Azure),
- Working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity etc.),
- Working with Docker/Kubernetes Engine,
- Working with development testing (unit testing) methodologies.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: