Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire C++ Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working to create, drive, and deliver the overall creative vision and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include trainings, health benefits, Multisport card, relocation scheme. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions in cooperation with a team of programmers (Lua),
- programming support for game modules created by the remainder of the team (C++),
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming (including STL),
- the ability to adapt to working with an existing code base,
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT)
- readiness to learn the LUA scripting language,
- the ability to debug/optimize code,
- creative thinking in problem-solving,
- the ability to work in a team,
- experience in Lua programming,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- experience in the gaming industry.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: