Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire HR Analyst at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be supporting operations, conducting HR data analysis, drawing conclusions, and recommending changes for all company international locations and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Minimum 2 years’ Human Resources analyst experience, preferably in a multi-national company.
- Prior HR systems experience (preferably SAP Success Factor)
- Ability to present methodology and conclusions of analyses to a variety of recipients including peers, management, and senior executive teams.
- Ability to take the results of analyses and tell a story with the data to guide leaders in business decisions with the ability to explain details and high-level overviews depending on the audience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance, economics, information science, or other business-related disciplines
- Excellent Analytical and Data Management skills.
- Solid Experience with advance Excel.
- Advance English Language skills
- Develop, track, analyze, and publish internally workforce-related reporting including summaries, scorecards and program/project performance trends
- Identify, support, design and perform statistical analyses and make recommendations on complex business issues in partnership with HR leadership.
- Monitoring key HR KPI’s. Deliver data and analytical insight to support and develop HR best practices and to evaluate existing processes.
- Manage on-going performance and development of HRIS systems and evaluate HR systems to identify points of improvement
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity by performing audits and establishing processes to streamline and improve data quality
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues, working with range of internal teams
- Access current reporting capabilities and make recommendations for improvement. Recommend and participate in the implementation of new reporting systems and assessment of new technology tools
- Develop, implement, and ensure adherence to an HR data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection.
- Develop, implement and ensure adherence to an HR data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet overall business needs
- Project management experience to implement improvements with our external partners.
- Take active part in the budget planning and cost control process.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop technology solutions that help to streamline and automate (new) HR processes
- Implement process improvements and policy changes designed to improve efficiency and the user experience with the system
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: