Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Unity Developer (m/f/d)
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Unity Developer (m/f/d) at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working with a team of creative game developers focused on making high-quality casual games to empower people to play together. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Take ownership of entire features and components of the game. Collaborate with other members of the team to deliver large and complex feature in time and at a very high quality.
- Be part of the development process and contribute improvements and suggestions, driving the quality of the code throughout the entire production cycle.
- Mentor other developers in the team and help maintain code, product, and process quality.
- Partner with Art, Design and Production to ensure schedules and goals meet business and project needs.
- Conduct code reviews and be part of the hiring process for future colleagues.
- Bring meaningful contributions to our AAA Mobile F2P Product and the entire team.
- Excellent experience in Unity 3D and C#.
- Good Knowledge of build/version control, pipeline management and Continuous Integration best practices
- Deep understanding of the entire game production pipeline and experienced working on a live mobile game
- Bachelor’s level or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar area.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a developer.
- Excellent experience of game development in Unity 3D and C#.
- Experienced in mentoring other developers in the team.
- Proactively taking initiative to solve issues, resulting in excellent follow-through.
- Genuinely likes to work with others, able to take direction/feedback well.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Deep passion for games and the entertainment industry.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: