Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior C++ Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior C++ Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in our awesome IT team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- integrating new 3rd party SDKs (monetization, social, etc.) in company products
- developing, testing and documenting our internal game engine
- code profiling and optimizations
- working closely with product teams and providing technical support with engine functionality (troubleshooting, bugfixing)
- developing new features for our internal game engine (improvements, optimizations, features required by SDKs)
- researching and implementing new technologies (SDKs, algorithms, engine features) that our client applications could benefit from
- experience in programming for mobile platforms: iOS and Android
- solid knowledge and experience in C++ programming
- experience with Java and Objective-C programming
- development for Android and iOS mobile platforms
- working with 3rd party SDK integrations either for desktops or mobiles
- debugging/optimizing software using industry standard tools (gdb, MSVC etc.)
- experience with Continuous Integration systems a plus (TeamCity/Jenkins)
- experience with Lua programming language a plus
- experience with WebGL or Emscripten a plus
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: