Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Coffee Break Games Studio is significantly expanding! We are looking to hire Product Manager! You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (dominoes, checkers, solitaire, etc.) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
- Responsible for creating a roadmap of new features that can keep players playing and paying for years in an existing game.
- Defining business value for the proposed features and set specific and measurable KPIs
- Writing detailed specifications with basic wireframes to help development teams to understand the vision in details
- Own the lifecycle of the features from idea to a releasable product and extract the expected business value out of it.
- Work closely with the Development team for smooth and desired execution to a finished product.
- Define analytics requirements, A/B test, KPI dashboards and work closely with the analytics team to run post-release analysis and iterations
- Estimate new feature potential revenue impact and compare it with production effort
- Run prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, technical constraints, and business drivers.
- Expected to develop a deep understanding of our users: their problems, their needs, their desires
- Deep understanding of free to play games, scalable economies and product as services
- Strong passion for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user
- Extraordinary data analysis skills
- 3+ years of experience in a product management position in a free to play game
- Ability to communicate across diverse cultures, languages, work styles, and personalities
- Some who can make a fine balance between creative vision and business goals
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: