Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Unity Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Senior Unity Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (chess, dominoes, checkers) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train, and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
● Prototyping new solutions for games and writing ready-to-implement code,
● Creating, testing, documenting and maintaining game code in cooperation with a team of developers,
● Building and supporting existing framework,
● Integration of native SDKs.
● Profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
● Propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience
● Estimating the time required for completing assigned tasks
- Great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- Professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer – at least one released title,
- Strong understanding of Logic, Math and Physics
- Experience with Unity UI and creating AIs
- Understanding of code architecture, design patterns, OOP, and at least some experience with high-scale software,
- Debugging/optimization skills,
- Minimum basic knowledge of SDK native integration,
- Basic knowledge of data serialization in Unity and editor extensions,
- Ability to use a source control system (e.g. GIT/SVN),
- Good proficiency in English, both verbal and written, creative thinking in problem-solving,
- Great teamwork and communication skills.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: