Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Coffee Break Games Studio is significantly expanding! We are looking to hire Test Engineer! You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (dominoes, checkers, solitaire, etc.) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
- Planning, designing and executing tests for our games and applications
- Generating test data and test cases, reporting and analysis of discovered defects
- Performing manual test for new features
- Creating performance scenarios
- Taking part in planning and prioritization of sprints (in the Scrum methodology)
- Analyze other competitive titles
- experience in quality assurance – min. 2 years,
- experience in Back End and API tests,
- good proficiency in English to a degree enabling you to read and describe bugs in daily reports
- good organization skills,
- familiarity with GooglePlay and App Store.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: