Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Scrum Master at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (chess, dominoes, checkers) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
- Guide and coach teams on Scrum and Agile practices helping them to achieve their commitments; coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Facilitate Scrum Events
- To implement best practices for predictable release planning and workload capacity
- Remove impediments to the Development team’s progress
- Collaborate with Product Owner on planning and priorities to ensure backlog is available and ready
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other metrics
- At least 1 year of experience working as a scrum master or agile coach,
- Fluent in English both written and spoken (at least B2),
- Good communication and problem-solving skills,
- Very strong organizational skills,
- The agile mindset with a practical approach
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, CSP, PSM II),
- Knowledge and skills about scaling scrum (Scrum of Scrums, Scrum@Scale),
- Knowledge of JIRA and/or Confluence,
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations,
- Knowledge of the gaming industry
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: