Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Scrum Master at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (chess, dominoes, checkers) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
- Guide and coach teams on Scrum and Agile practices that will help them to achieve their commitments,
- Implement Scrum framework and coach teams in self-organization and cross-functionality, working,
- Implement best industry practices for predictable release planning and workload capacity,
- Collaborate with Product Owner on planning and priorities to ensure backlog is available and ready,
- Track the team progress each sprint through velocity, burndown charts, and other metrics.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a Scrum Master role, implementing Scrum framework to new teams is a plus,
- Fluent English both written and spoken (at least B2),
- Good communication and problem-solving skills,
- Very strong organisational skills,
- Being proactive,
- Agile mindset with a practical approach and practical understanding of Scrum pro’s and con’s.
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I, CSP, PSM II),
- Knowledge and skills about Scaled Scrum (Scrum of Scrums, Scrum@Scale),
- Knowledge of Atlassian products and services,
- Capacity to manage high-stress situations,
- Knowledge of the gaming industry is a plus.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: