Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Game UX/UI Designer
We are looking to hire a Game UX/UI Designer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on Bow Land, the upcoming hit casual RPG game and new games. You’ll have competitive compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you!
- Undertaking quantitative and qualitative customer research including user testing to inform UX and product design
- Designing elegant and consistent flows and interactions for a global audience across multiple platforms (iOS, Android)
- Delivering low-fidelity and high-fidelity mockups, functional flows, and prototypes to assess the viability of proposed product designs
- Designing final UI icons and assets
- Providing appropriate documentation and working closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure shipped features meet the requirements of the proposed product design
- Encouraging design thinking across the entire business as well as providing direct and impactful feedback to other members of the team
- Promoting a collaborative, cross-functional design process by obtaining direct and impactful feedback from managers, stakeholders, customers, other designers and internal teams
- Experience creating engaging, consistent and intuitive user experiences
- Great understanding of graphic design
- Fluency in navigating and setting up Unity UI layouts
- Working experience in designing products and features for apps & games, while considering scalability and impact
- A solid understanding of typography, grid structures, animation, motion design, and special effects
- Must be proficient utilizing a wide range of tools including Adobe CC and Unity
- Great at articulating design decisions with English fluency
- Experience balancing a thoughtful design process in an agile work environment
- Passion for games, user-focused design and creating smooth experiences, concentrating on player needs
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: