Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior QA Tester
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Tester at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on Bow Land, the upcoming hit casual RPG game, and have competitive compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Execute manual testing against approved plans
- Reporting and analyzing discovered defects
- Develop and implement QA processes
- Maintaining QA-related documentation
- Take part in HelpShift support and community management
- Deep understanding of mobile game testing, its main concepts, and processes
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to create and organize bug reports, and prioritize necessary tests
- Good communication and teamwork skills to interact with the dev team – from reproducing the reported issues to understanding how the bug has been fixed
- Experience with bug tracking systems (JIRA or similar)
- Readiness to be a “player-coach”, and do hands-on QA testing
- Gaming experience, being familiar with gaming terminology
- Experience with automation testing considered a plus
- Patience and attentiveness to details
- Upper-intermediate English both written and spoken
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong management skills and a high sense of ownership
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: