Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire (position) at HUUUGE GAMES.
We are the team of developers, artists, QA, mathematicians, animators, DevOps, sound and video producers and game designers. We are more than 50 passionate professionals united with the same goal. Becoming one of us, means you will be working in a friendly atmosphere in agile way, being a part of a small squad working on single project at a time. Results of your work will always be acknowledged and appreciated by million of users! We are looking for someone who has an urge to grow and create all the time.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions in cooperation with the team of programmers (Lua),
- programming support for game modules created by the remainder of the team (C++),
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks.
- the ability to adapt to working with an existing code base,
- readiness to learn the LUA scripting language,
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT),
- the ability to debug / optimize code,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- the ability to work in a team.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming (including STL),
- experience in Lua programming,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms – iOS and Android,
- experience in the gaming industry,
- experience in programming graphics.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: