Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
3D Animator (m/f/d)
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking for a Senior level Animator capable of creating both realistic and highly stylized motions for our Casual Games Studio. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Bringing game play concepts and cinematic sequences from an initial grey box state to a highly detailed finished product
- Working closely with the Art team to ensure the highest quality assets are delivered
- Collaborating with developers to implement animations in the game
- Estimating the time needed to produce required assets, and being able to fit in said time frame
- Take ownership of your work and proactively support the team by offering creative ideas to improve the game
- Extensive knowledge of Maya, Modo or other 3D software
- Good understanding of weight, pacing and timing
- Experience with Spine
- Professional experience in studio game development as an animator
- Team-oriented/collaborative approach to development
- Excellent time management skills (for assigned tasks)
- Extensive experience creating convincing animation in both realistic and stylized characters
- Understanding of key-framed animation workflow
- Experience with rigging and Unity
- Knowledge of vfx is a plus
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: