Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior LiveOps Manager (m/f/d)
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Senior LiveOps Manager (m/f/d) at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be supporting and ensuring the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Support and ensure the effective coordination of the operations and technical teams
- Ensure clear communications and effective coordination with internal and external service providers
- Drive stakeholder and partner meetings so that each party is aware of their priorities, proper risks notated and next steps are clearly advised
- Build and maintain an active risk registry
- Support and coordinate pre-launch operations activities (in particular VMC tests)
- Take part in developing the launch plan and coordinate execution
- Effectively communicate with teams so that they are informed of ongoing projects (advancement and direction)
- Implement problem-solving processes with internal partners (GNS, TG, development teams, etc.)
- Ensure that priorities are managed and respected according to the plan set out with the live producer
- Ensure that teams have the technical support required to work effectively
- Report on the advancement of the deliverables (planned versus actual) to the team, producer and live producer and address any gaps
- 5-7 years’ experience in LiveOps management
- Game production experience
- Extensive technical knowledge of deployment tools and databases
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Ability to manage stress and change
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Resourcefulness in problem-solving
- Online/mobile game development experience an asset
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: