Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Product Manager, Publishing
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Product Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on analysing product metrics, shaping the game vision and own game growth. In addition to that, you will have awesome compensation and perks in return some of which include great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Helping shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap to support continuous growth, end to end management of the product life cycle – prioritize features based on business value
- Analyze data sets and make data driven decisions, work in close cooperation with analytics team
- Working closely with game teams to help shaping game balance, economy, review user funnels
- Identify critical user KPI’s to track and change, define A/B tests
- Analyze the results of features after deployment and iterate based on data to improve performance
- Create product presentations for internal and external partners (features roadmap, game schedule, team planned work on all different aspects of the game-CRM, PR, Development, Cross-Marketing).
- Quantitative and analytical skills; with ability to make conclusion out of data
- Good soft skills, ability to manage without authority
- Able work independently and manage a project from early stage of development to global operations
- Revenue growth-oriented
- 3+ years of experience in relevant field
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Rich experience analyzing data including but not limited to balance, economy, live-ops events
- Experience to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: