Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Director of IT
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Director of at HUUUGE GAMES. Among other things, you will be developing the organizational structure, vision & strategy of the IT department and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Developing the organizational structure, vision & strategy of the IT department,
- Supervising the teams of IT professionals, including managers, system administrators and help desk specialists, who are responsible for company’s IT infrastructure, architecture and operations to ensure functionality and efficiency,
- Plan how to improve and adapt IT services and infrastructure to the business needs of the company,
- Staying up to date with best trends by researching new tools, as well as enhancing and further developing existing solutions,
- Building a strong partnership with the business to ensure IT department is supporting revenue-generating, business initiatives,
- Inspiring and motivating the team to ensure they understand and commit to the vision and strategy of the organization.
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in building and leading IT teams,
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of IT systems/services,
- Understanding of software production process and toolchain: development environments, version control, testing, cybersecurity and deployment processes,
- Experience of undertaking transformation actions within large organisations
- Proficiency in project management, as well as excellent organization and coordination skills,
- Worked in an international / multi-cultural environment with remote teams,
- Leading by example when it comes to commitment, technical excellence and building relationships,
- Professional presentation and communication skills,
- Enthusiastic, passionate, determined and delivery focused,
- Very good English skills.
- gaming experience – strong advantage,
- experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: