Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Marketing Creative Copywriter
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Marketing Creative Copywriter/Strategist at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working as part of our amazing marketing department in a one of kind role.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
Huuuge’s Marketing Creative team is looking for an experienced creative copywriter with an extensive background in performance marketing (user acquisition) in the mobile games and/or advertising industry.
Working closely with our creative production and performance teams, you’ll be responsible for creative ideation and concept writing for all our 20+ game titles across multiple different game genres.
Combining creative and innovative thinking with the analysis of performance data, market trends, and competitors’ marketing creatives, you constantly come up with new creative concepts and are heavily involved in the creative testing and iteration processes.
Your main goal is to ensure a constant flow of highly performant creatives for all UA and retargeting campaigns.
Creatives are one of the most important pillars of success for all our performance marketing efforts and we are heavily investing in building one of the best data-driven marketing creative teams in the world.
- Writing concept briefs and creative copy for all our social casino and casual game ads
- Working closely with the game studios and product owners to incorporate product learnings and new features into creative concepts
- Evaluating creative content based on performance KPIs of each platform and with our game brands’ distinctive style and voice
- Being heavily involved in the creative production process to ensure the quality of creatives
- Staying up on trends and consumer culture relevant to our target audiences
- Strong creative thinking and storytelling skills
- Proven track record of being able to translate data into new creative ideas
- A passion for cracking creative performance through innovation and experimentation
- Experience in Marketing/ Advertising – big plus
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
- Major team player and go-getter
- Love and attraction for the mobile gaming world
Please include portfolio links/files when sending your cv
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: