Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Independent Accountant at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working as a part of Finance Team and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Participate in implementation of the new ERP (SAP Business One) across the Group, including testing of new automated processes,
- Booking of financial documents (cost invoices, bank statements, employee expenses, accruals),
- Preparing bank transfers,
- Issueing sales invoices,
- Supervising and clearing of open receivables and payables,
- Conducting accounting evidences in compliance with account balances,
- Actively cooperate with controlling team,
- Take part in month closing procedures,
- Preparing requests for audit
- Be diligent and paying attention do detail,
- Be able to work under time pressure,
- Be a team-player with proactive attitude and good organizational skills,
- At least 4 years of experience in various accounting roles, with consistently proven growth of responsibilities,
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures,
- Very good command of English, both written and spoken,
- Proficiency and accuracy in data entry,
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: