Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Head of Products - Ads
Huuuge Games, a world leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented Head of Products – Ads to lead the company Marketing platforms, directly manage and mentor product managers and product owners, lead vision and functional roadmap.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are humble and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for. Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Build marketing related data driven products and solutions that promote data and AI driven operational decisions and improve Huuuge overall business performance
- Design and execute state of the art data-oriented digital marketing products, solutions and tools that are recognized as best in the gaming industry in the field of user acquisition, retargeting, ads management and monetization, Marketing analytics, predictions and recommendations models.
- Drive product vision, strategies and roadmaps based on company goals and the marketing team needs
- Manage a full product lifecycle, collect customer feedback into product requirements, drive prioritization and orchestrate execution.
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, ease of integration and useability
- Directly manage and mentor product managers and product owners to professional product management and high standards products.
- Impact and challenge technical roadmap, technical designs, and technical standards.
- 6+ years experience as a Web/Mobile product manager in the online industry.
- Proven experience of people management, leading and directly managing and mentoring product managers and product owners.
- Previous work experience in ad-tech, marketing, gaming, or e-commerce – must have
- Experience with mobile attribution frameworks like Appsflyer and Adjust
- Experience with Ad networks and Ad monetization
- Experience in leading and defining internal marketing/ad oriented solutions and tools along with working and integrating with 3rd party solutions and tools
- Firm understanding of technical architecture concepts and best practice (like cloud computing, micro services, rest APIs, analytical databases, BI tools .. ) with the ability to impact and challenge R&D decisions.
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams.
- Leader and a mentor.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Experienced and expert in working in a Scrum environment.
- Experience in Data-driven products and AI driven solutions
- Gamer at heart – a strong advantage.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering, business administration).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: