Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented SW Architect to lead our cutting edge SW products’ architecture and technical design, develop POCs and core SW modules and technically mentor R&D team members.
- Lead cross products and company level architecture and technology decisions
- Define, approve and challenge technical designs
- Lead and mentor technically engineering teams and individuals on all technical aspects/standards (architecture, technology, best practice technical designs and development, CI/CD, dev/staging/production environments management, code standards, security standards, interfaces contracts, test-driven development, automated testing and unit testing principles …)
- Develop POCs of the architectural concept, innovative solution implementation, demonstration of best practices
- Hands-on coding of complex SW components
- At least 10 years of hands-on development (up to current time)
- Firm experience involvement and leading architecture and technology definition, high level and detailed technical designs
- Technically hands-on – can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and coding and code by yourself complex SW components
- At least 3 years of experience in Nodejs
- At least 2 years of experience in Typescript
- At least 2 years of experience in Angular applications
- At least 2 years of experience in C# (preferable in .Net Core)
- Experience in docker (experience in Kubernetes – an advantage)
- Experience in database (like PostgreSQL, Redis, Elasticsearch)
- Experience in CI/CD – an advantage
- Good understanding of cloud solutions (Databases, machines, docker repositories) – AWS (preferred), Azure or GCP
- Willingness and openness to learning new technologies and methodologies
- Willingness to work hands-on on Poc’s and along with the development teams when needed
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics)
- Strong communication skills
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: