Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Full Stack Developer
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented Senior Fullstack Developer for development and maintenance company’s marketing platforms.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love ;#games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
- Development of our marketing platforms (backend, frontend, databases, interfaces, API, infrastructure) – products and tools in the field of marketing user acquisition, regathering, ads management, etc.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Deliver state of the art marketing platforms, services, and solutions that are recognized as best in the gaming industry
- Design an architecture and technology stack
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Designing user-based interactions through effective front-end architecture.
- Coding for various platforms to ensure functionality across multiple channels
- Determining application responsiveness for consumers.
- Troubleshooting issues and problem solving as necessary.
- Keeping current with industry trends and developments that can be applied to company needs.
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and useability
- Lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement in code reviews
- Work closely with product managers, SW architects and other technology teams (e.g Data team, ML team, studios development)
- Active communication with stakeholders (all studios and game teams, Data and ML teams, all other technology, and engineering teams)
- Support and contribute for efficient and professional Scrum process
- Firm experience in architecture and technology definition, contribution to technical roadmap
- Detailed technical designs of a portfolio of marketing platforms – an advantage
- 4+ years of experience in development
- Ability to communicate by language of values understandable by business, product and technology
- Expert in software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns
- Experience in design and development of applications, services and API,
- Experience in design and development of marketing solutions – an advantage.
- Experience in leading design and development of data-driven products – an advantage
- Experience with test automation methodologies – an advantage
- Experience in most the following technologies:
- Cloud: AWS (preferable), Azure, GCP
- Backend: Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL and Python
- Queues: SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, ElasticSearch, MySQL
- CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Expert in working in Scrum environments
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics)
- Strong communication skills
- Gamer in heart
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: