Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
QA Automation Engineer
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is building state-of-the-art back-office business applications and services to support the company’s game studio’s needs. We are looking for a super talented QA Automation engineer that will utilize his expertise in order to define test strategy, design test plans, develop automatic testing and execute complex (functional and non-functional) tests to assure high quality of a vast range of products.
- Plan, review, and execute quality assurance activities in our internal Business Applications and services
- End-to-end functional and nonfunctional test design, planning, and execution (including installation, monitoring, performance, stress, stability, etc.)
- Plan and execute games’ infrastructure integration testing (games features support, performance, and scalability testing)
- Involve in technical and functional specification reviews, impact on specifications and designs.
- Prepare automated test scenarios and pipelines.
- 4+ years of experience as QA engineer
- 2+ years of experience as QA Automation engineer
- Experienced in functionality testing of web-based business applications and REST services
- Experienced in leading end to end quality assurance activities (end to end test planning and execution, bug management)
- Experienced in planning and executing non-functional test planning (load, performance, stability, stress testing …)
- Experience in Python and scripting languages
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, industrial engineering).
- Gamer in heart – a strong advantage!
- Experience in Java
- Experience in testing products based on microservices architecture
- Experience in testing of games products
- Experience in UI testing framework (e.g. Selenium)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: