Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Lead 3D Artist (m/f/d)
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking for a Lead 3D Artist for our Casual Games Studio with a strong mobile games background.
- Create assets from concept to in-game implementation that set the standard for level of detail and quality
- Quickly create concepts and/or mock-ups to communicate your ideas
- Work independently and within the team, make decisions with confidence
- Create and drive an artistic vision of the game
- Give constructive feedback to other artists and/or other departments
- Be involved in game design discussions and add your own ideas
- Understanding of typical technical constraints and challenges in mobile game development
- Maya expertise (or equivalent)
- Ability to balance quality vs. scope, in your work and of the work of other artists
- A strong, 3D focused portfolio, demonstrating a good knowledge of style, shape, color
- Unity expertise
- Ability to adapt to the existing visual style and create something new for new projects
- Experience in creating mood boards, color schemes, style guides, etc.
- Understanding of the requirements of designing games for mobile platforms
- Skills in 3D animation
- Knowledge of particle effects and special effects
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: