Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR at HUUUGE GAMES.
Content team provides 3 Huuuge apps with the best slot games ever.
We are the team of developers, artists, QAs, mathematicians, animators, DevOps, sound and video producers and game designers. We are more than 50 passionate professionals united with the same goal. Becoming one of us means you will be working in a friendly atmosphere in an agile way, being a part of a small squad working on a single project at a time. Results of your work will always be acknowledged and appreciated by millions of users!
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- deliver unit’s various products and features, both for the development and testing;
- hire developers and QA engineers, set goals and mentor them;
- implement work procedures, methodologies and tools, set code review and testing standards;
- interface with other internal development units and define workflows with them;
- manage, lead and mentor R&D unit (full-stack developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters);
- proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key technical initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration and usability;
- define, approve and challenge high and low level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement.
- experience in building and leading large R&D teams (30+ employees);
- experience in people development (engineers, team leads and managers), motivation and evaluation;
- experience in software production process optimization;
- experience in leading an entire B2C product internally developed and maintained (Web or Mobile based product);
- at least 4-year solid past experience as hands-on developer;
- experience in the area of frontend development (mobile or web) and backend development;
- experience leading and approving high level architecture, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs;
- being technically hands-on, able to challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and technical definitions.
- solid knowledge of Java and/or C++, system optimization, DB development [backend and frontend]
- your experience in:
- Agile/Scrum methodology;
- scalable cloud services AWS (great advantage), Azure, GCP;
- software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns and mobile architecture;
- CI/CD (e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins);
- Lua, Obj-C or bash;
- NoSQL database engines (Redis);
- test automation methodologies and tools;
- Containers: (Doker, Kubernetes);
- gaming business.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: