Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Creative Team Manager
Hello! We are Huuuge!
We are a bunch of high class professionals with a strong passion for communications.
Huuuge Communications Team consists of 3 pillars: public relations, employer branding and creative design.
Together we shape the perception of the Huuuge brand around the world.
We create innovative internal and external communications strategies to captivate all global audiences through engaging written and visual content, creative digital assets and branding materials.
When we say – Play Together – we mean it! We value enthusiasm and teamwork above all else, as well as your ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously.
We are looking for a hustler and a doer with attention to details and commitment to operational excellence!
Hence: We are Huuuge! Are you ?
Join Us and unleash your creativity!
- manage a team of graphic designers (up to 4 people);
- set and oversee visual direction for corporate communication;
- work with both in-house and outsourcing/external art teams;
- generate design for internal clients;
- simultaneously develop and lead multiple PR & communication projects;
- contribute expertise in one or more of the following areas: Graphic Design, Illustration, Motion Graphics, Animation.
- proofe and review designs.
- at least 3 years of relevant managerial experience;
- strong leadership skills to oversee the work of other artists;
- excellent aesthetic judgment;
- thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing;
- excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages (Adobe Creative Cloud);
- native proficiency in Polish and full professional proficiency in English.
- passion for social and cultural trends & developments in the media;
- research and showcase knowledge in the industries latest trends and technologies.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: