Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
PR Project Manager
Hello! We are Huuuge!
We are a bunch of high class professionals with a strong passion for communications.
Huuuge Communications Team consists of 3 pillars: public relations, employer branding and creative design.
Together we shape the perception of the Huuuge brand around the world.
We create innovative internal and external communications strategies to captivate all global audiences through engaging written and visual content, creative digital assets and branding materials.
When we say – Play Together – we mean it! We value enthusiasm and teamwork above all else, as well as your ability to combine creativity with the organizational skills to manage numerous different projects to tight deadlines simultaneously.
We are looking for a hustler and a doer with attention to details and commitment to operational excellence!
Hence: We are Huuuge! Are you ?
Join Us and unleash your creativity!
- take full responsibility for the corporate communication;
- supervise Huuuge Games brand;
- track and analyse data to assess our brand performance;
- simultaneously develop and lead multiple PR & communications projects;
- provide necessary assistance to help build and maintain relations with global media and content creators;
- cooperate with multiple external partners on PR & Communication projects.
- at least 3 years of relevant experience;
- experience in managing PR campaigns and day-to-day activities;
- degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience);
- native proficiency in Polish and full professional proficiency in English;
- exceptional writing and editing skills.
- your expertise working cross-functionally to plan, build and execute complex campaigns, events, and programs.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: