Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Cross Promotion Specialist
We’re a global, fast-moving hyper-growing free-to-play game developer & publisher on a mission to empower billions of people to play together. Join Huuuge Games and become our Cross Promotion Specialist.
- Cross Promotion at Huuuge is growing fast! In this role, you will be covering all cross-promotion activities of our games.
- You will be managing and optimizing all aspects of Cross Promotion in our games with a clear goal of maximizing our users potential between multiple games.
- You will be using User Acquisition and Ad Monetization methodologies to transfer users from one game to another, while aiming to increase the users value across a large portfolio of games.
- Understanding each game’s KPIs and using sophisticated methods to identify which users from one game would be suitable to play another game, and scaling up the activity wisely.
- Using analytical skills with out of the box mindset for identifying opportunities and potential for new activities, ad formats, segmentations and new technologies to be used.
- Working closely with various marketing and product teams to maximize users potential while balancing user experience, retention and other game KPIs.
- Managing multiple sources to target specific users lists. Changing bids, allocating budgets, optimizing targeting and creatives and campaigns objectives to maximize results.
- Managing multiple ad formats including Rewarded Videos, Interstitials, Banners, Native, etc.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in User acquisition in a gaming company.
- Analytical degree (Economics, Business administration, engineering, marketing, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, along with a creative “out of the box” mind-set with strong Excel capabilities.
- Passion to mobile gaming and experience with mobile games – understanding of the product essentials and what are the industry KPI.
- Familiarity with the market realities from product KPI perspective.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: