Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are looking to hire a Facility Coordinator at HUUUGE GAMES. You would cover all aspects of using the building, stewardship, operation, repair, and general administration associated with managing campus facilities. and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Real estate and facility contract management
- New offices project management
- Identification of areas requiring improvement
- Office capacity management
- Provide superior office service to meet team expectations
- Identify areas where refurbishments are needed
- Offers collection as required, ability to prepare bench markings on requests
- Seek ways to improve operational standards
- Assist in creating annual planned preventative maintenance plan and maintain it in proper and accurate way
- Building evacuation team coordination, first aid and AED trainings organization
- Act as a 1st point of contact for all employees regarding facilities
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- BSc/BA in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical/critical thinking
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: