Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
User Acquisition Manager
We are expanding our team! We are looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager for Programmatic and Ad Networks at HUUUGE GAMES. You will be working in the Networks team under the Performance Marketing department and will be responsible for the media buying, analysis and growth of your marketing channels. This role will consist of a healthy mix of campaign optimization, cross-functional cooperation and project management.
- Managing large-scale user acquisition activities for our mobile games across Ad Networks, Programmatic DSPs as well as direct partners.
- Campaign management, including budget allocation, reporting, A/B testing, identifying new opportunities, etc.
- Optimizing towards aggressive marketing targets to maximize ROAS.
- Working closely with the Marketing Creatives team to make the best-in-class and fully optimized creatives.
- Knowledge sharing with team members and close collaboration with product and data teams
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive Huuuge Games to be considered a top advertiser in all aspects (sophistication, cooperation, growth, performance) across the industry.
- Strong background in performance marketing (2+ years’ experience in performance marketing / media buying, ideally in gaming industry)
- Solid experience working with mobile tracking and attribution providers
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and Microsoft Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent experience (ideally in an analytical field)
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: