Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior HR Administration Specialist
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Senior HR Administration Specialist at HUUUGE GAMES.
We will not tell you we are a young and dynamic team of professionals (even though we are!). We are an international (Poland, Israel, Ukraine, Germany) HR team striving for operational excellence.
Our HR could be divided into 3 areas: HR Business Partnering, Recruitment and Operations (Learning and Development, Personnel Administration, Compensation and Benefits).
We cooperate with Business Units located all over the world transforming mobile gaming into a massively social experience.
We do our best to support business with our expertise, tools, processes. You’ll also have awesome compensation and perks in return.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Process employees’ personal data in HR systems.
- Update internal HR databases.
- Prepare various legal documents (employment, B2B contracts).
- Prepare and maintain employee files and other HR documents.
- Take care of day-to-day office activities in HR.
- Work on improvements within currently provided processes.
- Develope effective communication, co-operation and relationship with Huuuge Team Members via different channels.
- Provide general support for the HR Operations & future Ask HR Teams.
- At least 5-year experience in Personnel Administration.
- Good command of English, both in writing and speaking.
- Strong computer skills – Excel, Google Suite.
- Knowledge of SAP HR system.
- Experience in Shared Service Center.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: