Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Java Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working with group of intelligent and experienced teammates and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Developing and maintaining failure-free online services for games with a big player base
- Effective communication with Scrum team members to solve complex technical challenges
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and making constructive suggestions for changes
- Java 8, GIT, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, TCP / IP protocol, Netty, Protobuf, NoSQL database (Redis), Spock framework
- At least 2 years of experience with Java development
- Excellent ability to create server software in Java
- Ability to debug/optimize code
- Effectiveness in completing assigned tasks
- Very good English skills, written and verbal
- Ability to use source control systems ( GIT )
- Experience in network programming with the use of TCP / IP protocol
- Experience in working in scalable cloud services (Amazon Web Services)
- Knowledge of Netty and Protobuf
- Knowledge about clean code rules
- Experience with working on encryption techniques and web safety procedures
- Experience with programming under Linux
- Experience with NoSQL database engines ( Redis )
- Experience gained by creating multiplayer games
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: