Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a Junior Accountant at HUUUGE GAMES.
Accounting, statutory reporting and taxation team consists of 9 professionals in their fields, who are located in Warsaw and Szczecin. You will be working in our local office with 4 other accountants, who enjoy having a good laugh and always know what’s new in the gaming industry.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you. This time we are offering a fixed-term contract.
- book financial documents (cost invoices, bank statements, employee expenses, accruals);
- prepare bank transfers;
- issue sales invoices;
- supervise and clear of open receivables and payables;
- conduct accounting evidences in compliance with account balances;
- actively cooperate with controlling team;
- GUS and NBP reporting;
- take part in month closing procedures;
- prepare requests for audit.
- at least 2 years of experience in various accounting roles, with consistently proven growth of responsibilities;
- knowledge of general accounting procedures;
- your English skills allow you to communicate well in everyday situations.
- experience with Sage Symfonia ERP or SAP Business One;
- being diligent and paying attention do detail;
- your proficiency and accuracy in data entry.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: