Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Player Services Agent (replacement contract)
The Huuuge Player Services mission is to create an awesome customer experience, by exceeding players’ expectations and giving players a reason to stay!
We are Customer Obsessed! And you should be too. We are here to solve players’ problems and address their queries with utmost professionalism and personal attitude.
The Player Services Team provides full 24/7 support to all Huuuge players through several service channels such as tickets, webform messages, and app reviews, for a variety of players’ queries. Requests include purchase issues, game feedback/how-to questions, and account activity support. The role of the support representative also includes identifying and escalating technical issues according to defined processes.
Our Support team quickly adapts to players’ needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience through creative problem-solving and a thorough knowledge of how our great games work and what we can offer.
- provide independent and high-quality responses to our players according defined SLAs and processes;
- strive to turn each query into a positive experience, to increase our players’ satisfaction & engagement;
- contribute ideas and practical solutions to ensure customers’ satisfaction;
- recognize trends and service impacting events and escalate properly;
- learn from others and develop yourself as a player services pro!
- Experience in working at a similar position or at customer service.
- Computer handling proficiency and general knowledge of teleinformatic systems’ usage.
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Detail-oriented, capable of handling multiple responsibilities at once.
- English proficiency both written and spoken.
- Readiness to work on shifts.
- passion for video games and knowledge of the mobile and social casino game market;
- knowledge of mobile operating system, iOS and Android.
- French/German proficiency (both written and spoken).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: