Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking for a person who will support the Group in the corporate tax risk management across (at the moment 9) countries. The successful candidate will cooperate with businesses, service providers and finance teams and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Supervise of timely preparation, submission, and payment of the local taxes across the Group (cooperate with local service providers who prepare tax returns, provide data, communicate on a daily basis, etc.)
- Support in tax audit in countries across the Group
- Monitor tax changes per country
- Support in preparation of the local TP documentation across the Group
- Provide recommendation on tax aspects of projects undertaken by the Group, support the business in the execution of numerous projects
- Partner the company’s finance team and business to design and implement tax opportunities and strategic business plan
- Be involved in various ad hoc and ongoing group re-structuring and M&A projects
- 3-6 years of experience in dealing with tax matters, including experience in a leading Tax Advisory firm
- Exposure to Polish and International Tax Law, with strong focus on direct taxes
- Operational excellence
- Multitasking, ability to prioritize tasks
- Economic degree
- Communication skills (ability to communicate effectively with the business)
- Fluent English
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: