Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
IT Senior Security Specialist
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire an IT Senior Security Specialist at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working in the Security Department and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include (some of the benefits available in your office). Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you!
- Develop and maintain security standards in organization,
- Provide help and support for other departments in security measures,
- Be responsible for security architecture (IAM, Cloud, Application, Network, etc. ) as well as for endpoint security,
- Vulnerability and patch management for applications and infrastructure,
- Prevent and React to security incidents,
- Implement and handle security tools,
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, patch management, content filtering, etc
- Practical knowledge of security protocols and standards PKI/TLS
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Knowledge and experience in IDS/IPS, WAF, SIEM/SOAR solutions, Vulnerability scanners – Tenable, Rapid7, OpenVAS, etc.
- Task automation approach (ex. deployment in SaltStack/Ansible)
- Skills in Bash/Python/PowerShell or any other
- Pentesting and auditing skills,,
- Reverse engineering,
- Knowledge of security frameworks and standards (e.g. NIST, MITRE, OWASP),
- IT/Security Certifications (ITIL, COBIT, CEH, CCSK, etc.),
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: