Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Development Manager Game Services
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a super talented Development Manager to drive the development of the company’s game backend common infrastructure platforms, lead and mentor development team members (developers, devOps and QA engineers) to operational excellence, be involved, and have an impact on technology decisions and technical roadmap definition.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love #games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are professional, humble, and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for.
Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
- Lead the development of our Game server and common microservices (backend, databases, interfaces, APIs, infrastructures).
- Manage, lead and mentor several team members (java developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters)
- Lead software production process optimization
- Deliver state of the art platforms, services, and solutions that are recognized as the best in the gaming industry
- Impact on architecture and technology decisions – architecture concept and technical roadmap
- Proactively seek gaps and opportunities to drive key initiatives and improve functionality, technical standards, architecture, ease of integration, and useability
- Define, approve, and challenge high-level and low-level designs, lead code standards, oversee, and drive team members’ engagement in code reviews
- When possible (if there will be time …) even code by yourself
- Work closely with product managers, SW architects, and other technology teams (e.g Product, data team, AI team, studios development)
- Active communication with stakeholders (all studios and game teams, data and AI teams, other technology teams, and engineering teams)
- Support and contribute to an efficient and professional Scrum process
- Develop best practices for the Development team.
- Determine application responsiveness for consumers.
- Keep technical standards aligned with industry trends.
- Firm experience leading architecture and technology definition, technical roadmap, high level and detailed technical designs of a portfolio of java based servers and applications
- Technically hands-on; Can challenge developers and team leaders in technology design and coding
- 6+ years of experience in development
- 3+ years of people management, managing and leading development teams (client and server developers, DevOps, QA, scrum masters)
- Experience in people development (engineers, team leads), motivation, and evaluation
- Experience in software production process optimization
- Ability to communicate by the language of business value and ROI, understandable by business, product, and technology
- Expert in software architecture paradigms – microservices, domain-driven design (DDD), OOP, design patterns
- Experience in leading design and development of applications, services, and API
- Experience in most of the following technologies:
- Cloud: AWS (preferable), Azure, GCP
- Backend: Java 8, Netty, Google Protocol Buffers
- Queues: SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Kinesis
- Databases: PostgreSQL, Redshift, Redis, ElasticSearch
- CI/CD: TeamCity, Jenkins
- Containers: Docker, Kubernetes
- Expert in working in Scrum environments
- Leader and a mentor
- Strong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, mathematics)
- Experience with test automation methodologies
- Gamer in heart
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: