Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Agile Coach at HUUUGE
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is looking for a senior transformational Agile coach to train and mentor our product delivery teams to successful implementation of Agile frameworks.
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. Team Huuuge is all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building experiences enjoyed by millions around the globe are who we are looking for.
What makes us special is our company culture. We worship everyday learning and playing together as a team of teams. People who are professional, humble, and hungry to learn are the ones Huuuge Games is looking for.
Want to Play Together in Team Huuuge? Join us!
You will report to Head of Operational Excellence, and you will be accountable for translating the vision of Huuuge Agile – into day-to-day habits and culture, through:
- Educate teams on Agile principles and values
- Mentor Product Owners to their roles; Work with them on effective backlog refinement process and correct story mapping;
- Mentor Scrum Masters to their roles; work with them on effective meetings facilitation and continuous improvement mindset
- Implement visible performance metrics
- Identify missing processes and tools to support cross-teams needs
- Communicate observations to senior management
- 3+ years experience training Scrum and Kanban teams
- Superior communication, coaching, and facilitation skills
- Open, humble and learning mindset
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Life\business Coaching certification
- Past Experience in an execution role in SDLC (QA, Development, Product or other)
- Experience in scaled Agile methodologies implementation (Less, SAFe and others) and other project management frameworks
- Experience in Lean techniques recommendation and implementation
- Knowledge in concepts of Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Agile implementation using Atlassian tools for ALM
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: