Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Junior C++ Developer
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Junior C++ Developer at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on Huuuge Stars project and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Develop and maintain game systems and features in cooperation with other team members,
- Profile and optimize the code to get the best possible performance,
- Create accurate task time estimates and complete all work in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of core C++ language features,
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming idioms/principles,
- Knowledge of C++ standard template library (STL),
- Experience in use of MS Visual Studio,
- Good debugging skills,
- Comfortable working within an established code base, able to collaborate within a team that utilizes source control (GIT),
- Clean Code practice,
- Creative thinking and problem solving,
- Knowledge of basic concepts used in game development (e.g. texture, rendering, logic update and rendering cycles).
- Experience in C++/Lua programming on B2C market,
- Experience in the game industry,
- SOLID principles.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: