Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
VIP Service Representative with a native level of English
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a VIP Service Representative with a native level of English at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be assisting our most loyal players by resolving a variety of problems reported by them, and have awesome compensation and perks in return: some of which include private medical care, Multisport card, fresh food, and soft drinks in the office. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Deliver excellent service and develop personal relationships with our VIP players to ensure long-term loyalty.
- Evaluate and monitor VIP players daily activity to ensure maximum lifetime value.
- Gather VIP players’ feedback and collaborate to implement improvements based on said feedback.
- Develop creative and targeted proactive campaigns to encourage increased activity from specific VIP segments.
- Devise VIP-specific initiatives to achieve reactivation goals.
- Represent Huuuge to our VIPs at face-to-face events.
- Analyze VIP data to identify potential segments to target to improve KPIs.
- Handle VIP social media engagement and offer ideas for improving VIP community participation.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- Exhibit professional communication and customer service skills.
- Native level of English.
- 1 plus years previous success in a customer service role strongly preferred.
- A goal-oriented person with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent listener and communicator (both verbal and written).
- Strong analytical skills to identify VIP players behavior.
- Service and sales oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with solid time management skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: