Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Senior Software Engineer
Huuuge Casino studio is introducing new teams in our always expanding Development department. We are currently looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our most experienced developers and build teams that will solve the most crucial and business critical challenges. Successful candidates understand that a proper mindset, can-do attitude and teamwork are essential for collaboration on the most challenging projects. We require you to have extensive experience in multiple projects of medium and large scale which will help you to find and propose the right solutions for the issues at hand.
- Join one of the new teams that we are building with our most experienced developers.
- Take on one of the projects (Integrations, Infrastructure, Business Critical) that will transform our backend solutions for the most successful games.
- Quickly adapt to a dynamic environment where things are not obvious at start and there’s a need to act fast and make good decisions.
- Use your experience and knowledge to build high quality software, challenge the existing solutions and propose new concepts.
- Support others with your skills and knowledge while developing yours.
- Ability to create high quality software solutions in Java.
- Extensive knowledge of different architectures (monolith, distributed) that was put into practise.
- Delivery of fault tolerant and easily observable systems that work at scale.
- Previous projects done with some of the main cloud providers (AWS preferable).
- Hands-on experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, DynamoDB).
- Troubleshooting and ability to provide the high quality solutions.
- Taking responsibility for the work and supporting others with theirs.
- Experience in roles like Technical Leader and/or Architect.
- Very high level of proactiveness and “can-do” attitude that is turned into action.
- Being a self starter who knows how to get information and work things out on their own.
- Experience with Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, TeamCity, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana.
- Skills in C++, Python, Lua and/or ability to quickly transition between languages and technologies (treating them as tools that you can quickly learn when needed).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: