Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Data Business Analyst
We are seeking to significantly expand our team!
Huuuge Games, a global leading Mobile Gaming company, is building a state-of-the-art Big Data & ML platform to support the company’s analytics, machine learning and data service’s needs. We are looking for a super talented Data Business Analyst to lead the functional design, specifications and requirements of our core events and data models within our central big data platform.
Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Lead the data definition and modeling: take part of defining the product roadmap, become an expert understanding the data platform stakeholders (games teams, marketing team, supporting departments), gather stakeholders requirements, define the data specifications, interface with the games and data R&D teams, finalize the delivery and support launching innovative products.
- Perform analysis for new games on their early phases, have a direct impact on their growth and success. Be an interface with the studio managers.
- Translate/map business requirements into detailed functional and technical requirements across all layers: analytical products, DB modeling, data insights, data infrastructure, monitoring, reporting and much more.
- Contribute and impact functional roadmap of Huuuge Central Data, dashboards and data related applications and tools.
- Be involved in reviewing, approving and initiation of technical architecture, design decisions and technical innovations.
- At least 2 years of experience as a business analyst/system analyst/data product manager.
- Experience and expertise in performing data analysis, leading functional definition for Business Intelligence, Dashboards, Reports, Data-modeling, Data warehouses, Data Integration
- Strong databases experience including proficiency in SQL.
- Professional experience in Excel.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in Big-Data platform and technology.
- Experience with ETL and data transformation design.
- Experience in the mobile gaming industry and/or online industry.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in a relevant engineering field (e.g. computer science, information systems engineering, industrial engineering).
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: