Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
Full Stack Developer
Coffee Break Games Studio is significantly expanding! We are looking to hire Full Stack Developer! You would be working on unique puzzle-solving games (dominoes, checkers, solitaire, etc.) and have awesome compensation and perks in return: great work conditions and a friendly atmosphere, opportunities to learn and train and a healthy balance between professional and personal goals. We offer our employees a rich package of benefits too. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for You!
- Adding new features and maintaining real-time services powered by AWS with a focus on reliability, performance and security
- Using Amazon Web Services such as Lambda, Step functions, DynamoDB, API Gateway, SQS, ElastiCache/Redis, Cloudwatch, SAM, CDK in your day-to-day work (don’t worry if you don’t know all of them!)
- Work with game developers and business to help make our games even better
- Optimizing existing applications for higher throughput and shorter response time
- Estimating tasks and delivering them within the set time frame
- Creating technical documentation of infrastructure and architecture
- Great knowledge of Python or Node.js
- 4y+ hands-on work experience in programming
- Experience in Serverless development
- Knowledge of AWS technology stack
- Development of real-time services
- Knowledge of a frontend framework (Angular is a plus)
- Experience in writing tests
- Working in Scrum methodology
- Using NoSQL databases (Redis, DynamoDB)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Writing Infrastructure as a Code (SAM, CDK)
- Experience in .NET C#
- Knowledge of TDD methodology
- Knowledge of Unity and Game Development
- Experience with mobile Development
- CI/CD processes knowledge ie. TeamCity, Jenkins
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: