Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire a NOC Analyst at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working at our Network Operations Center that was recently created and needs the best of the best to make sure our daily operations run as smoothly as possible. You’ll also have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Troubleshooting simple software and network issues
- Escalation of notable incidents to 2nd line support teams
- Documentation and reporting of technical issues
- Working in a 3-shifts system (NOC team works 24x7x365)
- Excellent multi-tasking, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Great knowledge about NOC/SOC/IT Support environments
- Very good English proficiency
- NOC or Help Desk environments
- Monitoring and support for multiple applications
- Unix/Linux based systems
- Issue analysis
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: