Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire Delivery Manager at HUUUGE GAMES. The delivery manager owns the release process A to Z, which includes: timeline planning, coordination between all involved stakeholders, raise flags and escalate when needed, manage mitigation of risks, scope inspection, and overall supervision of the release process. Delivery managers must have strong communication skills alongside great project management mastering e.g attention to details, leadership spirit, deep understanding of dependencies and the impact of any accrued changes on the process. It is within the role of delivery manager to facilitate, document and lead meetings to ensure progress on solutions and products is made toward planned delivery. The sole purpose of all their activities is to navigate the project toward a smooth release. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- Tracking progress of the development
- Working closely with Scrum teams to understand and mitigate risks
- Implementation of release procedures with great attention to detail especially in terms of internal quality control
- Ongoing cooperation with stakeholders to ensure transparency in terms of development progress and feasibility of meeting agreed release dates
- Managing external dependencies that are related to software delivery
- Owning the release schedule and acting as a stakeholder in Scrum ceremonies
- Responsible for complete submission process/execution and quality
- Emergency process owner
- Main stakeholder in creating a backlog of system issues and refinements contributing to the improvement of delivery (both release and support/ maintenance related)
- Documentation and protocol setting of therelease process
- Mobile Gaming industry experience,
- Google Play Console / Apple Appstore experience
- Scrum experience
- QA experience
- Project Management/Coordination experience
- Monitoring production capabilities
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: