Still haven’t found your dream job? Join team Huuuge!!
Huuuge Games is a gaming company on a mission to build the world’s largest real-time casual gaming platform connecting millions of players so that they can have fun, socialize & play awesome games.
Join Team Huuuge and become a part of an exciting adventure bringing pure fun & truly social experience to millions of players across the universe.
IT System Administrator
We are seeking to significantly expand our team! We are looking to hire IT System Administrator at HUUUGE GAMES. You would be working on our games technology backbone infrastructure and have awesome compensation and perks in return. Do you like what you are reading? If yes, then WE have a job for you.
- configurate, administrate and manage Linux environment;
- virtualize infrastructure;
- deal with containers management.
- Deep knowledge of Bash, Python at the administrative level of Linux (Ubuntu, Debian, Xen).
- Good knowledge of containerization – Kubernetes, Docker, Podman, RancherOS.
- Knowledge of the processes and operation of the CI / CD infrastructure with the use of:
-Bitbucket / Gitlab/ GitHub – or related,
- The ability to create scripts for management and task automation – Bash, Python.
- Web and DBServers administration (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud platform.
- Infrastructure monitoring solutions hands-on experience (Prometheus, Grafana, DataDog).
- Backup solutions hands-on experience.
- Basic network administration:
-Basic knowledge of networking issues in Linux systems (Routing, DNS, DHCP etc.),
-Basic knowledge of network devices configuration – routing, switching, VLAN, VXLAN, TCP / IP, NAT, WiFi,
-VNC, RDP remote connection technologies.
If there are currently no positions you might be interested in just drop us an e-mail: